Where do I send my transcripts to WVU?
Where do I send my transcripts to WVU?
Official Undergraduate Transcripts
- WVU cannot accept scans, uploads, faxes, or unverified photocopies of transcripts as official.
- WVU Office of Graduate Admissions and Recruitment. P.O. Box 6510. Morgantown, WV 26506-6510.
- WVU Office of Graduate Admissions and Recruitment. 1 Waterfront Place. 2nd Floor. Morgantown, WV 26505.
How do I contact WVU?
- Call us at 304-293-1988, Monday through Friday, from 8:15 a.m. – 4:45 p.m.
- Submit a question online via our online request system.
- Come visit us at the Mountaineer Hub located in the Evansdale Crossing on the second floor.
How do I apply to WVU?
Steps to Enrollment
- Log in to WVU Portal.
- Pay Your Academic Deposit – Save your Spot.
- Visit Campus.
- File the FAFSA.
- Find and Apply for Scholarships.
- Pay the Housing Deposit and Submit the Housing Application.
- Register for and Attend New Student Orientation.
- Sign Up for Adventure WV.
Does WVU require a counselor recommendation?
At the time of application, students applying test optional are not required to submit an essay, recommendations or a resume. However, the Office of Admissions will contact the applicant should they determine that additional information is needed to process a decision.
How do I get an unofficial Suu transcript?
- Log into the “mySUU Portal”
- Click on Student Menu.
- Click on Student Records.
- Click on Academic Transcript.
- Click Submit.
Does West Virginia University require transcript?
For application review, all undergraduate applicants must submit transcripts of previous coursework or self-report high school courses and grades.
What is the WV Higher Education Grant?
The West Virginia Higher Education Grant is a need-based financial aid program designed to ensure West Virginia students with financial need are given an opportunity to pursue post-secondary education.
How do I know if I got into WVU?
If you have applied for undergraduate admission, you can check your undergraduate admission status online or by texting APPSTATUS to 41411.
How long does it take to get an acceptance letter from WVU?
We will process a decision within 3-4 weeks after receiving a completed application and supporting documents. Students will receive an email within four days of their decision date, and a letter by mail within two weeks.
Is it hard to get into WVU?
WVU admissions is somewhat selective with an acceptance rate of 84%. Students that get into WVU have an average SAT score between 1030-1230 or an average ACT score of 21-27. The regular admissions application deadline for WVU is August 1.
How many credits do you need to be a junior at SUU?
Registration Hour Explanation
|0 to 29
|30 to 59
|60 to 89
|90 to graduation
How to contact Admissions at West Virginia University?
Contact WVU Admissions Have a question about West Virginia University that couldn’t be answered by our Ask WVU service or an admissions counselor? You can use this form to get your answer. Please select the area that best fits the topic for your question.
Where is West Virginia University in West Virginia?
West Virginia University located in Morgantown, is located about 70 miles south of Pittsburgh, PA. Close to D.C., Cleveland, and New York City, too. Fill in your address below to find out how close WVU is to you. We also have campuses in Beckley and Keyser, West Virginia. Learn more about what makes each campus unique.
How to become a graduate student at WVU?
To be eligible for admission into a graduate program at WVU an applicant must submit official, bachelors degree transcripts from a regionally accredited institution and hold a GPA of at least 2.75. WVU operates decentralized admissions.
When do you have to apply for WVU?
August: WVU begins processing admissions applications. WVU has a rolling admissions policy, which means there is not a deadline by which you must apply. Applicants are considered for and informed of admission on a first-come, first-served basis. October 1: Housing applications are accepted.