What is DokuCraft?
What is DokuCraft?
Well, DokuCraft is a Medieval/old-timey looking resource pack for Minecraft. It has three versions – DokuCraft Light, DokuCraft High, and DokuCraft Dark. We will be showing you how to get all of these versions in Minecraft as they all are installed in the exact same way.
What texture does ph1lza use?
Philza’s Texture Pack His sky texture is taken from Dokucraft. Philza uses a custom texture pack made by himself for his Minecraft worlds. He has been generous enough to release it publicly for his dear fans.
How do you get Dokucraft on bedrock?
- Download the Bedrock edition of the resource pack: Light – High – Dark.
- Open it using 7zip or WinRAR.
- Create a new folder somewhere on your PC called “Dokucraft” and place all of the files from the pack in that folder.
- Put the Dokucraft folder on a USB drive.
Can you get Dokucraft on Xbox?
Due to various problems with putting Dokucraft on the in-game store, installing the pack on Xbox is a bit trickier than on PC, but it is still possible by following the instructions below. Note: This process requires a USB drive.
Does Philza have a kid?
Sometime in the 1970’s, Philza got “down and dirty” with the Unnamed Samsung Smart Fridge, giving birth to Wilbur, his son, Wilbur exchanged letters with Phil about his time on the server.
Where do I put the dokucraft high texture pack?
Go to Options -> Resource Packs. Click Open resource pack folder. Place the pack you downloaded in this folder. Select the pack from the Resource Packs menu. Enjoy! Create an account or sign in to comment.
Where do I put dokucraft on my PC?
1. Download the Bedrock edition of the resource pack: Light – High – Dark 2. Open it using 7zip or WinRAR 3. Create a new folder somewhere on your PC called “Dokucraft” and place all of the files from the pack in that folder 4. Put the Dokucraft folder on a USB drive 1.
Where do I get the dokucraft Saga pack?
1. Download the pack from one of the links above. 2. Double click the pack. This should start the game if it wasn’t already running. 3. Go to Settings -> Global Resources. 4. Click the pack in the list on the right and then click the button with the plus sign. 5. Enjoy!