How do I fix error 0xC000021A?
How do I fix error 0xC000021A?
Fix Windows 10 Stop code error 0xc000021a
- You have to restart the computer by holding the SHIFT key on the keyboard to bring the computer in Advanced Boot Options.
- Now select Troubleshoot option on the computer screen.
- On the Troubleshoot > Reset this PC (Select).
- Go to Reset this PC> Keep my files (Select that)
Can Windows 10 cause BSOD?
The most recent update to Windows 10 is causing buggy frame rates and the Blue Screen of Death. Updated April 26, 2021: These issues now have an official fix from Microsoft.
How do I fix BSOD on Windows 10?
To use a Restore Point to fix blue screen problems, use these steps:
- Click the Advanced Startup option.
- Click the Troubleshoot option.
- Click the Advanced options button.
- Click the System Restore option.
- Select the your account.
- Confirm your account password.
- Click the Continue button.
- Click the Next button.
Why do I get Windows stop code?
This Stop error code is caused by a faulty driver that does not complete its work within the allotted time frame in certain conditions. To enable us to help mitigate this error, collect the memory dump file from the system, and then use the Windows Debugger to find the faulty driver.
How do you stop the Blue Screen of Death?
How to fix a Blue Screen of Death on a Windows PC
- Uninstall incompatible software.
- Run a memory checker.
- Check for hard drive errors.
- Remove non-essential peripherals.
- Replace defective or incompatible expansion cards.
- Run SetupDiag after a failed Windows update.
- Perform a clean install.
Why does Windows 10 have so many BSoD?
Blue screens are generally caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or issues with its hardware driver software. Sometimes, they can be caused by issues with low-level software running in the Windows kernel. Regular apps usually won’t be able to cause blue screens.
Why is my PC always BSOD?
How do I fix windows stop code?
Basic Fixes for Stop Code Errors
- Restart Your Computer. The first fix is the easiest and most obvious: restarting your computer.
- Run SFC and CHKDSK. SFC and CHKDSK are Windows system utilities you can use to fix a corrupt file system.
- Update Windows 10.
Where to find BSoD errors?
Select Windows Logs on the left side of the window. You will see a number of sub-categories. Selecting any of these categories will bring up a series of event logs in the center of the screen. Any BSOD errors are listed as “Error”.
What does mean Windows stop code?
A Windows STOP code is the technical name for the famous Windows error that is also known as the Blue Screen of Death, or the BSOD. When the error is thrown, the computer’s screen will turn blue and is often displayed after a major system crash.
What is computer stop code?
A STOP code, often called a bug check or bug check code, is a number that uniquely identifies a specific STOP error (Blue Screen of Death). Sometimes the safest thing a computer can do when it encounters a problem is to stop everything and restart. When this happens, a STOP code is often displayed.